Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Smells Like Summer

Grading day here in CB! What an exciting day for all the kidlets who have worked so hard all year! It also marks the beginning of Summer Vacay for Teachers and other Support Staff, like myself, who work within the Education System. 2 Lovely months free of tests, packed lunches, bells and buses! Yahoo! I'm not as excited as I usually am on Grading Day because I'm really nervous that I won't be able to go back to work in September seeing as how Gummy Bear is due to join us October 1st....but here's hoping I can!!

Congrats to all the kids and especially our Rockstar Daughter who had another wonderful report card again this year! She is promoted to GRADE SIX! Can't believe my baby is old enough. We are very proud of her, and will make sure she enjoys her hard earned Summer Vacation....Mamabear will be enjoying it right along with her!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!