Friday, June 4, 2010

Could Blogging be bad luck?

That's the question of the day. I'll tell you why. You may recall me doing some "bragging" about how wonderful and peachy keen I have been feeling lately in yesterday's entry. Well, lemme tell ya that changed in a fricken hurry about, oh, lets see 12 hours after publishing it. Last night I re-lived the first 3 months of the pregnancy in about 4 hours. It was not pleasant. I'm still getting sick today. Luckily I work under a great teacher who is wonderful about my dashes to the staff washroom. I have to admit, there has been some instances where I just barely made it to the kids bathroom....don't worry, I've never run into any little kidlets as of yet! Its like my "morning sickness" has mutated into this new, yet to be discovered strain of vomiting. Oh the joys of pregnancy. The good definitely out-weighs the bad....but its a little hard to keep that mantra when I feel like I could get a gold medal in the Olympics for Extreme Barfing.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks that your feeling sick again, maybe its a bug?

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!