Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blogging Anxiety



My first blog. Ever. Experiencing a little anxiety about having to live up to those fan-tab-u-lous blogs I have been reading to educate myself on the world of bloggers! I can't promise anything, but I'm sure excited to try!

What do I write about? Well, I thought since this is my first entry I would educate those of you who do not know me as well as some of my lovely family & friends. Where to start?

I guess you would have guessed from the title of the blog that I LOVE to laugh! I laugh as much as I can. I am one of those truley cliche-believing people who chants whenever I feel necessary, "Laughter is the best medicine". Sometime I catch people snickering or gaping but that doesn't stop me! Just today someone called me "Positive Polly"!

Some proper titles that I could use to describe myself would be:

Wife
Mother
Daughter
Daughter-in-Law
Grand-daughter
Sister
Sister-in-Law
Cousin
Friend

Some other descriptions:

Chauffeur
Cook
Maid
Receptionist
Stylist
Personal Shopper
Counsellor
Mediator
Nurse

And these, of course, are only the few that I can think of right now!

I'm looking forward to expanding on this topic....I mean, C'mon, who doesn't like to talk about themselves? :P





2 comments:

  1. Excellent for your first tome Mamabear...I really enjoyed reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to be time, even though I'm sure everyone assumes that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!