Thursday, June 3, 2010

Game of Catch Up!

Now I have the mission of explaining to you all the reason for my choice to Blog!
Well, it's simple! I wanted an outlet to keep all my loved ones near and far informed of our life here in Little Ol' Cape Breton! Seems like my list of friends and family who have moved or are moving from this wonderful Isle keeps expanding, and I wanted a way (besides Facebook....shudder) to keep them up-to-date on how we are doing, news from the Island, etc.

So first big piece of news is Hubby and I are pregnant! We are expectig our little Gummy Bear in October. Obviously this isn't big news to most because, well, HELLO, I'm in my fifth month but why not "oficially" annouce it here on Burstingsmile?

It really is wonderful news and has us all full of excitment, planning and anxiety!

Rockstar daughter is very happy and cannot wait to be a big sister! She is 11, so I'm especially overjoyed to share this experience with her and have her involved as much as possible! She is our little monster already, but soon she will have a littler monster to love, play with, teach, and blame things on! Hubby and I both have only one sibling (he a younger brother, me a younger sister) so we are so happy for her have someone to share her childhood with.

Most of my entries will be pregancy based because I love reading others experiences and dammit, people are going to love reading mine to! (Did I mention I was a tad pushy?)

Hmm..what else, what else? Oh, here's a good tidbit! Sissy and Bro-in-Law are moving home this month!! 6 days, 11 hours and 28 minutes to be exact. Well, I have to discuss what time I would like for them to leave their current home but I'm sure they will follow my timeline I've schedualed for them to follow. ;)
This is wonderful news, and both of their families have been anxiously waiting for it to get here! It has been 6 years since they have lived in Cape Breton! YAY

Keep checking back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!