Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Alas, dear Facebook, our intense Love/Hate relationship has finally ended after three years of fun, wonderment and hours upon hours of wasted time.

Yep, I've had it. I'm trying to cleanse my world of the evil. Besides keeping touch with my besties and wide spread fam, it has done little to help me! I know, its just mindless entertainment, but I'm over it. I had an account for three years and I'm going to take some time off! I'm going back to good ol email and texting and (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?) the old fashioned phone!!! :)

I've been off it for about 21 hours so far and besides the occasional withdrawal symptom (night sweats, screaming in my sleep and constant crying) I've been fine! No, I kid, I kid.....I'm doing pretty good.

How long do you think you could last?

How long do you think I will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!