Monday, June 21, 2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I always:

* Have music playing. In the car, kitchen, bedroom, anywhere!
* Give hugs/kisses good night to Hubby and Rockstar Daughter....even though she thinks she is too old.
* Make up to-do lists in my head. Haven't mastered getting them on paper.
* Smile.
* Feel guilty about not getting to see my and Hubby's Grandparents/Family as much as we would like.
* Am up for a bon fire, party and company. The more the merrier.
* Get sucked into a few silly, pointless reality TV shows every season.
* Procrastinate.
* Leave stuff in the back seat of the car for days then finally ask Hubby to bring it in.

I sometimes:

* Eat too much Chocolate and feel sick after.
* Throw myself a pity party before I realize how lucky I really am and snap out of it.... Life is Good.
* Embarress Hubby or Rockstar Daughter with my good natured antics in public.
* Put the household chores on the back burner in order to spend more time to do other important things.....like Napping.
* Buy things I don't really need just because they're on sale.
* Forget to email, call or text people back.
* Forget how big my family is until weddings, funerals or Holidays.
* Fall and hurt myself.
* Watch scarey movies and then immediatley afterwards wonder why I chose to do that?
* Forget to lock the door to the washroom and start panicking when I hear someone's footsteps near by.
* Have a hard time admitting I'm wrong. Luckily, it hasn't happened often! :P

I never:

* Say never.
* Had a single cavity my whole life! I use this as a challenge for my very competitive Rockstar Daughter....So far she is doing great!!
* Want to forget all of my favourite memories.
* Drink Coffee. Yuck.
* Want to make anyone feel bad about themselves.
* Be late! For anything. Hopefully that won't change when Gummy Bear gets here!
* Cry in front of people if I can help it.
* Enjoy wrapping presents, the only thing I DON'T like about Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!