Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rockstar Daughter

Oh our little lady is sure a character. She is funny, creative, beautiful, athletic, smart, unorganized like her Mamabear, silly, special in so many ways, fair, friendly, sweet, thoughtful and saucy (only to us of course!). As you could imagine I could go on and on and on about all her wonderful and unique qualities, and make no mistake about it,I will! She fills me with so much pride and happiness I would surely explode if I didn't share it with you all!

Rockstar Daughter will make many appearances on Burstingsmile because she is such an important part of my life. Everything I do, say, think about, plan and accomplish is because and for her.

Mamabear loves her little Rockstar

1 comment:

  1. Loved, LOved, LOVED your blog, Sheena! You're such a Doll. So sweet and full of life and love. Don't ever change. You are one true beauty. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!