Thursday, July 1, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Rockstar Daughter and I went on a little date and made our way to Boston Pizza for supper then on to the Movie Theatre for some Edward/Jacob fixes (She is team Jacob and I'm team Edward!). Eclipse was, in my opinion, the best one yet! We both really liked it. The tickets were selling out very quickly, so we left early to pick them up then had a lovely supper. We had a few hours to kill so we decided to hit up the mall with some of her Grading Moolah. She didn't find anything she really wanted, so we left empty handed (She is VERY cheap and careful about what she buys... drives me nuts! haha). We thankfully decided to go back early because we figured there would be a line up to get in the theatre.....um....understatement of the YEAR! These line ups would rival those in Disney World! It was crazy! We waited for about an hour in line just to get our seats and don't even get me started about the line up for the concession stand! This Mamabear was pooped by the time we actually got to sit and watch the Vampire/Werewolf yumminess.

All in all, it was a great night filled with lots of laughs and quality time! I love my little Rockstar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!