Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weird, Wacky Wednesday Lists

As I click through some of my favorite blogs, I can't help but notice that most have a regular, recurring post every week. I've decided to try out "Weird, Wacky Wednesday Lists" which is pretty self explanatory. Every Wednesday, I will choose a new subject give you my top ten list of that particular thingy.

So, what to choose this week?
Well, why not go for a nice, easy topic for the trial run shall we?

I think to keep it simplified for my own well being I will list them in no particular order! Its seems these days I have to concentrate REALLY hard to do simple tasks such as using a can opener without seriously injuring myself, so this way, I don't have to think quite so hard.

Top Ten TV Shows (Past OR Present)


1. Friends
Ahhhh, how I love thee. I get about, oh I would say, 77% of my conversational skills from this wonderful show! Joey and Phoebe are my favorites. Any loyal fan will chuckle to themselves as they read "Tout De La Fruit". Haha. And for the longest time I was actually considering the names "Crap Bag" and "Princess Conseula Banana Hammock" as possible names for Gummy. Brings a tear to my eye every time.


2. Modern Family
If you haven't watched this show......GO FIND IT!!! It is hilarious! The characters are fricken masterpieces. Just light TV fluff, but man, is it delicious fluff.


3. Big Brother
Even though Hubby is fast asleep up in our room for the evening, I can still see him shudder. What would a TV show list be without at least one, pointless, trashy reality TV guilty pleasure? I've loved this show since it's first season and happily admit I've got a little Rockstar Daughter who is as equally into it! Treats and Big Brother - Classic Combo in our Happy Little Home.


4. Dr. Phil
I know, I know. But I'm HOOKED!! I mean, yes, there are days where I want to go through the TV and grab him by his big, bald, spit shined head but I am always just so fascinated by all those people who WILLINGLY go on his show. Crazies.


5. Family Guy
Peter makes me feel a combination of feelings that are confusing to me. I always have to think, "Should I laugh" or "Should I write a letter to the network expressing how distasteful this show is". That about sums it up.


6. America's Next Top Model
Ok, so every TV list should have 2 reality TV shows on it. I love photography that includes people, I just think its some of the best art out there, so interesting. And, hey, if I can't be in the picture, might as well be some up and coming super models, right?


7. Deadliest Catch
SSSSHHHHHHH!!! Don't tel Hubby I put one of his shows on my list or he will make me try to watch more of them. Out of all the shows he watches, this one is my fave. I think its really interesting and paints a real picture of the life at sea. Plus, all the guys are super funny and you never know what they will say or do.


8. Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
This show is on the Food Network, which I love to watch (You would never know if you tasted my cooking haha)! This guy, named um....Guy. Seriously. Travels all over Canada and the USA in search of yummy, unique food. Do not watch this on an empty stomach. Bad idea!!


9. Survivor
Ok. 3. But this is my last one! The tribe has spoken.


10. The Office
Love. I can watch this show over and over. Which I do frequently, because it seems lately, its in high rotation. How can you not want to know people like Dwight K. Shrute and Andy Bernard? Actually, I like to think of Hubby as the perfect combination of both of these, with some Jim and Michael sprinkled in to even it out a little!

So, how did I do?
Which shows would you add?

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Triple D is in my top 5, along with GBB. I'm a total Guy Fieri fanboy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ANTM as well-it's my guilty pleasure!
    BTW-LOVE weird whacky wednesday-I may just have to do one next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should die your hair Guy-style before your wedding Tom!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!