Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hawt Stuff

Holy frickin moly. Um.....anyone else finding it hard to exist in this heat?!?!

I mean, I don't usually mind it, and I am careful to stay out of the sun and indoors during the peak times, but man....it feels like my skin in literally peeling off my body. Ewww.

Anyone have some ideas on how to beat this heat besides heading to the beach or Ma and Pa H's pool or standing in my kitchen in front of the A.C. completely nekkid at any given time of the day?

*Disclaimer*
I don't actually stand there naked. Please don't feel like you can't visit. Well, maybe call first before you come and that way, you know you won't have any unexpected temporary blindness from the sight.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!
    I hear ya though! The heat and humidity are awful! Last night was the first night I found our house disgustingly hot and the sleep was brutal! Both John & I tossed and turned all freaking night long!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!