Monday, July 26, 2010

31 Weeks and Counting

How far along? 31 Weeks - Single weeks left until the big day!

How big is baby? Gummy Bear is roughly the size of a large squash. Love these veggie comparisons! At my ultrasound 1 week and a half ago he/she was weighing in at 2lbs 14 oz, so I'm anticipating him/her to be a bit heavier now.

Total weight gain: At my last appointment with Dr. J I had put on a quarter of a pound. wooo-hooo! AND I ate a huge breakfast about 25 minutes before, so that must've helped! haha. But, I haven't gained any weight overall during this pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes? I have opted out of maternity clothing and live in sun dresses and comfy skirts that were all found in the clearance section at Wal Mart! Yay for being comfortable AND cheap!

Stretch marks? None in sight

Belly button? Hasn't changed any from the last time. Still between an innie and an outtie!

Sleep: Ahhh, my old friend who I desperatley need to catch up with because it feels like forever since I've had a really good visit with them. Between my sore back from my fall on my tailbone and the humidity, I'm finding it really hard to get some good bankable hours sleeping. I'm hoping my back pain will eventually get better in the next few weeks so that I can start catching up and getting rested before Gummy Bear arrives.

Movement: Somersaults, cartwheels, back flips! This kid should already be registered for gymnastics! Along with the frequent hiccups, my belly is always full of excitement and movement. :)

Food cravings: Not too many cravings, but I seem to obsess over certain sandwich varities until I get bored with them and move on to new creations. For example the last few favorites have been: tomato and cucumber, turkey bacon on toast and good ol pb and j is the newest!

What I am looking forward to: Everything. Can't wait to meet him/her. I am excited to get his/her crib and set it up and pack our bags for the hospital! So much to do!

Milestones: Everyday is a milestone, time is passing by so quickly.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww-I can't believe you're so close! Not long now and you'll get to meet your beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!