Thursday, August 5, 2010

Absentee Blogger

Slacker. Thats me. I have to admit I've been having some mental blocks lately about what to write about, but hopefully that will all change soon!

As of today, we are 32 and 1/2 weeks. I'm starting to get very sleepy and lack energy all the time! I've been napping and resting more then usual during the day and that has been messing up my night time sleep schedule. The last two nights have been better then others in the past week though, thank goodness. I'm a real morning person who loves to be up by myself for some time before the rest of the house wakes up for the day. I wonder if Gummy will be a morning person to? :)

I go for my first appointment with the Doctor who will be delivering Gummy on Monday. Can't wait to see what he has to say. It's very possible I will be heading for another ultrasound as well. Yay for pictures of the baby!

We are also gearing up for a shower type party thing! BBQ'ed food and good friends and family. What more could a gal ask for? Can't wait to see everyone and celebrate the upcoming arrival. It's so close now, hard to believe.

Well, hopefully soon I will have some interesting topics to blog about!

Until then......
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!