Monday, August 9, 2010

Check up with Dr. M

Well, I finally made the dreaded switch to the Doctor who will be delivering Gummy Bear from my beloved Dr. J. I have to say, it wasn't bad at all. Dr. M is a lovely man, very friendly and thorough. Seems like we covered more in today's appointment then all my others combined! I even got to hear the heartbeat with the Doppler. Heaven. Gummy Bear's little heart was beating strong at 126 bpm. That is a lot lower then the previous three time's we have heard it, which all ranged from 142 to 150 bpm. The baby is still in the breech position, so I have to do a very interesting looking exercise three times a day to help to encourage him/her to naturally turn. I have to get down on all fours, press my nose close to the floor and stick my butt up in the air and wiggle it. Haha. Lovely visual huh?
I'm also down another 3 pounds, but was assured everything is fine and to keep up the good work. Still amazes me to see that number go down. Irony is a beautiful thing. BP and Urine test was all A1 as well. I will be heading for another ultrasound between the 36th and 38th week. All in all, it was a good appointment. We go back in two weeks time and hopefully by then baby will have turned naturally and be that much closer to making his/her way out to see us!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I was totally getting a visual and it made me laugh out loud,hehe. Glad everything is still going well, baby is going to be here so soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!