Sunday, August 15, 2010

Venting

My blogging style has so far been pretty light hearted and (hopefully) at time amusing to all of you who read it. I like that, because, well, that's me. I try not to take life too seriously and have fun while enjoying the little things like a guilty pleasure TV show and visits with friends and family. Well, tonight, I'm gonna try something a little different! Pet peeves is the topic tonight. Why you ask? Every woman (especially pregnant ones haha) are allowed to vent about various frustrations and piss-offs about people which everyone experiences daily.

1. Ignorant people
Man, there are some ignorant, rude people on this lovely Isle we call home isn't there? Well, to be fair, they are everywhere, not just here of course. There is just something about people who are impolite to strangers, family, friends whoever that make me want to tie them to a pole and repeatedly strike them with one of those super frustrating paddles with the rubber balls attached. Boing Boing Boing

2. Users
You know the kind. Only call when they need something. You don't hear from them forever and yet, all of a sudden they call when they need a favor whatever it may be. Sure, I wouldn't mind helping, just like I wouldn't mind giving up the fall lineup of TV. Sheesh

3. Cranks
They don't smile, laugh or basically do anything that makes them even remotely resemble a nice human. Tell me, what is SO horrible in your life that you can't take two seconds and smile back at someone?

That's pretty much it really. All Cranky, rude, using people should be sent to live with only each other for a few weeks and see nobody else. I bet they would come back kissing all of us normal people's butts!

Thanks for listening to my little vent peeps
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!