Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm back!

Wow! My last entry was December! It's been awhile, that's for sure. I have to admit that I just don't have as much spare time as I would've thought at this point. I started back to work when Aedhyn was 10 weeks old, and I've been lucky enough to have lots and lots of substitute days rolling in which is wonderful. I also do some private intervention work with a darling little boy 3 nights a week, so needless to say, I'm just trying to stay awake during the day and get all our housework done when I can! :)

Both our girls are doing wonderful! Rhyan, or Rockstar Daughter, turned 12 yesterday....crazy, and Aedhyn-Ann turned 6 months on the same day! Our girls are exactly 11 years 6 months apart!

Things are great here in our happy little home :)

C'mon, deep down yo knew that (insert Arnold voice here...) I'd be back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!