Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Something new I'm going to try. Read this post from one of my favorite blogs, which I've mentioned before, www.newlyb.blogspot.com and just had to copy!

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Believe it or not, this chick has never even been inside a Starbucks! I have never even had a cup of coffee in my life! The collective *Gasp* I can hear is deafening!

2. Where is your favourite place to eat breakfast?
Well, I love to cook breakfast for Hubby and Rockstar Daughter, so I'm gonna go with my dining room....ESPECIALLY when Hubby makes his world famous scrambled eggs!!

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Nope, no real reason! Facebook seems to take up so much more of my time than it should so that makes me kind of scared to try another social networking site.

4. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation - Hands down. I watch it every year and this year I was able to PVR it, so I've already laughed at Clark twice so far! Funny TRUE story: I just got completely distracted after writing that last sentence because I decided to google memorable quotes from that movie and forgot I what I was doing. See, that's how much I love this movie.

5. Are you a good gift giver?
I really try! I love seeing people's reaction after opening something that I have taken the time and energy to pick out for them. Something very gratifying.

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Sure.

7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yep, always

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
It's for sure on my Bucket List

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Definitely. Nothing but the "real" ketchup....Heinz.

10. Who is your favourite public speaker?
I had a phenomenal Communications professor is University who left his mark with me. So, him.


Join in!

1 comment:

  1. fun to read! I'm amazed by your answer to #1, as I have had three cups already today. :) And as for ketchup--it's the one thing I ALWAYS insist on buying organic (I like Annie's organic catchup, or even Trader Joe's organic kind), cause I think it tastes a billion times better.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!