Saturday, April 23, 2011

29 and holding....

Well, actually not yet. I won't be GASP 29 until Monday, the 25th, but I've been thinking of it a lot the last few days. I'm very confident that I will not be the type to hide my age, or be upset at the number that is quickly increasing. I KNOW and hope I will always want to celebrate my special day with others and reflect back upon the year that got me to my birthday! This past year has been full of changes, excitement, sleepless nights, poopy diapers, round the clock "morning sickness" and much more. It's going to be a tough year to beat, but here's a little list I have had going in my funny little brain about the upcoming events that are going to make my LAST YEAR in my twenties a memorable one:

Rhyan will be starting Junior High. Crap. Well, that flew by. I remember her at Aedhyn's age like it was yesterday. I'm not (that) worried about her starting this next chapter. I know she is a smart, kind and special girl who will make the right decisions that will help carve her into the person she will become. But I'm also not naive enough to think she won't make a few bad decisions.....that's what teenagers do.....don't you remember?

Aedhyn-Ann will be turning one in 5 short months. Everyday she is growing and learning more and more. She is just as special as her big sissa, it's easy to see. She is funny and happy and devilish already.

Trip to Red Deer for one of my most favorite girl's wedding. Not only do I have the pleasure of being there for her and her Hubster-to-be, but I'm so honored to be the MOH. I CANNOT wait to see them and spend some much needed girl time with some of my besties. Three of the bridesmaids are from CB.....look out Alberta! It's going to be a beautiful wedding. 4 months and 25 days until I arrive!! XO

Rhyan's soccer season
will be starting up very shortly. Lemme tell you, that girl brings it to the field. She is an excellent athlete anyways, but Soccer really is her strongest. Her team brought home SILVER medals last year in the Under 12 Cape Breton Cup and this year they are hungry for the GOLD!!

A fab family wedding. Mark's cousin is getting married in June here is Cape Breton and we are already anticipating a great time with lots of relatives and dancing!

Mark and I's three year wedding anniversary....Time sure does fly when your having fun!

That's just a few of the events fast approaching us. So, how the heck would I even have time to worry about how old I'm going to be? :P

1 comment:

  1. 29, pshhh, so young still!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!