Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bucket List - Concert Edition

This post was inspired by a concert hubby and I, along with my parents and another couple went to see last night. Anyone familiar with "Classic Album's Live"? If not....check it out here:

http://classicalbumslive.com/calwordpress/

I'll give you the rundown. It's a group of extremely talented musicians who recreate, word for word, note for note entire albums. Last night was my second experience with the band, which covered "Back in Black" by AC/DC. The first concert I attended by them was "Thriller" by MJ, which was also fantastic! Last night, it was AMAZING, they sounded EXACTLY like the band, which, if you've ever listened to this album, you know is no easy task. It was a great night with good music and even better company. Already we are left wondering which album they will be covering next!

So, I decided to ask all of you a question.....what are some of your concert wishes? Just for fun, lets say you can wsh for bands who are no longer playing, or artists who are no longer with us.

I could write pages and pagesm but just to name a few:

*Michael Jackson
*The Eagles
*Zac Brown Band
*INXS
*April Wine (Again)
*Lady Antebellum
*Nirvana
*Rod Stewart (Again)
*Madonna (Just to say I did!)
*Beyonce
*Dixie Chicks

I'm sure everyone has their own list, name a few for me!

2 comments:

  1. i can name a few ,stevie ray vaughan , lynard skynard , tragically hip , pink floyd , led zepplin , cat stevens ,U2 , bob segar , fleetwood mac , confederate railroad , guess who .

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatty liver treatment yoga fatty liver treatment yoga fatty liver treatment yoga

    Review my page; what can you do to fix a fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!