Friday, April 8, 2011

Check This Out

I came across this video a few days ago. Its amazing, touching, a bit sad but filled with hope.

A lot of you know that I have always carried a torch for children, and adults, who have Autism. Even though nobody within my family has been diagnosed I still feel an overwhelming connection with these special people. I always look past the tendencies and see the real personality inside, and let me tell you, there hasn't been a time that I haven't found it. My career has led me to learn so much more about this puzzling condition. I have been trained by the best in the field within our school board here in Cape Breton, and I feel that I will forever carry the knowledge they have trusted me with and put it to good use.

Please watch this, it will bring tears to your eyes. The courage and ambition you will see within this young girl AND her mom and dad is inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XMlhCfp3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!