Friday, September 17, 2010

39 Weeks (Almost)

How far along? 38 Weeks and 6 days

How big is baby?: Between 6-8 pounds and 19-20 inches long! Gummy is pretty much at his/her birth size!

Maternity clothes?: Well, seeing as how I spent the majority of the pregnancy decked out in summer clothes, skirts, shorts etc, I actually had to buy a pair of pants yesterday! Killed me to spend money so close to the big day, but they were needed!

Stretch marks?: Nope

Sleep?: The last three nights I have had pretty good sleeps, but up until then, it hasn't been fun. I just feel so big and uncomfortable while laying down in bed because I always slept on my belly. Can't do that anymore, duh, and I'm still not used to laying on my side!

Best moment this week?: Finding out Gummy is no longer a breech baby!!! YAY! He/she just took their time getting into position, that's all!

Food cravings: The only real "craving" I have is ice cubes. Lots and lots of ice cubes! I go through many cups of ice a day! I love the crunch.

Gender: Still waiting to find out if Gummy is a boy or girl!!!

Belly button in or out?: In

Movement?: Oh yes, this baby is very active, although the last few days he/she has been slowing down a tad. Up until the baby turned, the movement was becoming painful, but now I can enjoy it again, nothing painful about it.

What I miss?: Sleeping on my belly.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting some pre-natal pictures taken with Hubby and Rockstar Daughter this weekend by my super talented photography wiz of a sister!

Milestones: Only a week left!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeekkkk! Don't say "Only a week left"! haha It might not be true! At 41 weeks and 2 days, I'll never trust a due date again in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for baby getting into the right position! I can't believe how close you are! It's soooo exciting! FYI-I'm already stalking your FB daily waiting to hear if there is any news! haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!