Friday, October 1, 2010

"Patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet"

How true!

I've never been a patient person, even at my best. When I get something in my head, I want it done yesterday. Every time I start a sentence with "I have a good idea...." I automatically see Hubby's eyes gloss over and his shoulders slump, while I'm sure, thinking to himself...."now what is she going to have me do!" :)

I can't help it, I just don't like waiting! So, while these last nine months have been blissful for all the right reasons, they have also been LONG and tedious because I want to meet, hold, kiss, cuddle, take pictures of, spoil, talk to face to face, decide who she/he looks like, introduce, and most importantly love this little baby in person.

I am currently 6 days overdue as of today, and we have an induction date set for October 7th just in case, although Dr. M thinks he will see us in the hospital over the weekend (fingers crossed)! Everything is ready for little Gummy Bear here at home, all we have to do it wait. That awful "W" word again......yuck.

I would love to have the baby any time now, I mean, ANYTIME, but if we had him/her tomorrow it would be very special because Gummy would share a birthday with one of the most beautiful little girls in the world. She will be a year old tomorrow! Said baby girl "M" will be Gummy's cousin, 3rd to be exact, and she is very special to all of us. We are very much looking forward to Gummy having a cousin close to her age to play with and grow up with, get in trouble alongside, having sleepovers, and just generally becoming good friends. Family is so important, and we know Baby Girl M will continue to be an integral part of all of our lives, especially Gummy's.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl M - We love you!

So, that's all she wrote, we will continue to wait, and plan, and wait, and talk about him/her, and wait, and be excited, and wait for this already loved little one.

Thank you all for all the love and well wishes, we appreciate each and every phone call, email and good thought you send our way and feel very fortunate to be surrounded by all this positivity.
XO

1 comment:

  1. Is that baby here yet?????? I wish you all the best and hope your gummy bear makes his/her appearence very soon!! Looking forward to seeing an update and some pictures with this wonderful news! All the best for a great delivery as well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!