Thursday, September 9, 2010

Impatient Mamabear

Alright, I'm ready. We have everything we need, diapers, clothes, wipes, blankets, car seat, stroller and lots of gift cards to get some gender specific items for when Gummy gets here. We are good to go! Why won't Gummy Bear just come out already?

I know, I have about two and a half weeks left, but I feel like he/she could arrive tonight and everything would work out perfectly!

I had a Doctors appointment Tuesday morning, and although everything was wonderful, Dr. M told me he thinks Baby is still breech. I'm waiting for an appointment for an ultrasound to find out for sure...but I still feel ready. I've been having 2 to 3 regular contractions a day for about a week and half, and on top of those lovely little twinges, my back and hips have been very sore as well! Feels like I can't get comfortable, no matter how hard I try! C'mon Baby, come meet us all!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy that the pregnancy is still going so smoothly, but to be frank...the novelty of being a preggo has worn off! I miss being able to turn around in bed without the help of Hubby. (You know, the whole 10 point turn you need to do to get yourself situated, until 5 minutes later when you have to pee, so you do it all over again!)

I gained 2 pounds as well, and let me tell you....it feels like I gained about 20! Man oh man, you talk about waddling? Yea, picture a 5 foot penguin walking around....that's me.

I had planned on going back to work up until Gummy arrives, but have since changed my mind, much to Hubby's delight, that I should be home, resting, waiting and preparing for the little one. Every little thing takes so much out of me now that I woudn't be of much use to anyone anyways, so the decision to stay home is the right one for me at the moment.

On a positive note, Gummy is a little acrobat down there! He/she sure is making their presence known, that's for sure. It's always so amazing to feel and see all the movement going on in the belly. I feel like he/she is ready to come out to, but can't find the way just yet. I just can't wait to meet my newest baby. It's hard to believe how much you can love someone that you haven't even met.

Hubby thinks Gummy will be here within 10 days.....here's hopin!
C'mon Baby, Mama can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Leave your mark!