Friday, July 27, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Someone that pesters my mind...good or bad

These girls don't "pester" my mind....but they are always on it.

Dear Rhyan and Aedhyn-Ann,

You are always in my thoughts. Always. I know that everything I do, have done and will do in the future affects you in some way. Because of that you are both the very first thing I think of when I wake up just like you are both the very last thing I think about before I fall to sleep. I only want good things for you. I work hard everyday to be the mother you deserve. Some days I fall short, but I'm only human, and other days I make up for those shortcomings with special treats or fun one on one time. My girls are my whole heart. You are both my "sunshine".

Love,
Mommy

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!