Friday, July 27, 2012

30 Day Challenge - The last person I kissed

Dear Mark,

"I can't believe we are married". Its true. I know you always think that I'm saying it in a way I don't mean. I really mean that I can't believe that I found someone as sweet and caring as you AND that he lived 5 houses up my street my WHOLE entire life. Thats so bizarre to me! It was meant to be. I can't really remember what life was like before you. Our relationship was fast and intense and fun from the beginning. It didn't take me long to realize it was you that was missing from Rhyan and I's life. You joined our little family and we have been a team of 3 (until Miss A - now it's 4). I wouldn't trade my life for anyone elses. Also, it sure helped that you share a first name with the only celebrity on my "list". I love you.

Love,
Sheena
xxoo

1 comment:

Leave your mark!