Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Challenge - The person I miss the most

Dear Amber,

I know we tell each other all the time how much we miss each other, I think I miss you more. I don't have any reason why, I just know its true. I think about you everyday. I'm always torn between being mad that my best friend is in Alberta and being so incredibly happy for you and how much you have accomplished since moving there. Way to make it complicated...jerk.

You are one of the happiest, funniest, smartest, most beautiful and caring people I have ever met. Your friendship has meant the world to me. I'm beyond thrilled that you found a great man like Ryan. Although I know that you are independent and will never NEED someone to keep you safe, I know in my heart that Ryan is the man that will do just that.

Love you
Miss you

xx
Sheena

See you in August :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!