Tuesday, June 19, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Someone I would like to meet

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. I've gone back and forth between political figures, movie stars, musicians, I've even considered the bloody Kardashion's for goodness sakes (but only for Scott Disick because I think he is frickin hilarious). I can't think of just one person I'm DYING to meet. But, there are a group of people who I get asked about probably 2-3 times a week. I've decided that is who I'm going to choose.

Ahem.

Dear Hardy's from Gabarus,

Are we related? I don't even really know? I usually say "no" to someone when they ask me if I'm a "Gabarus Hardy" or I say something like "oh probably from WAY back". Its so confusing. I just want to be a Hardy from Westmount but people in CB want me to be from Gabarus. I'd like to meet you to help me decide if I should just play along and say that yes, in fact, I am a Gabarus Hardy and I'm damn proud of it.

Sheena

2 comments:

  1. We should have enrolled you in acting lessons, pretty sure there is a sitcom waiting for u to be discovered, you made us laugh out loud tonight!

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just made me laugh out loud, partially because I know how it feels, but mostly because when I first met you, nearly 5 years ago I asked you this very question! I have connections. . . I will introduce you to the Gabarus Hardys! Maybe even to the "other" Corey Hardy! :)

    Jess :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark!