Friday, June 15, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Dear Internet Friend

This lady isn't exactly a friend, but I feel as though I know her through her beauitful heartfelt blog. I've been following her story for quite some time now and it's the most raw, sweet and heart wrenching tale. Her blog address is http://www.oursonnylife.com/ (I also have it on my blog list on the side of my page).

Her name is Chelsea Ingram. She and her husband and their three young boys have set out on a magical adventure travelling the world. Their youngest, Trek, is 13 months and was diagnosed with Neimann Pick Type A. Its a rare genetic disorder and is terminal. This family has recognized that they don't have much time left as a family of five and they are embracing life. Where most parents would curl up in the fetal position and accept defeat, Chelsea and Jarett have made the decision that they are going to make the rest of Trek's life the happiest, free living, and most comfortable time for him. I never know if I'm going to be laughing or crying when she posts a new entry.

I feel connected to them now.

Check out her blog, you won't be dissapointed.

So....
Dear Chelsea,

You will never know how much I admire you. Your strength amazes me. Peyton, Conner and Trek are so beautiful it almost hurts to look at them. Thank you for sharing your story.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!