Thursday, September 22, 2011

ABC's of Moi

*Stolen from
http://thegrownupdiaries.blogspot.com/

A. Age: 29 eeep

B. Bed size: Queen. I could easily go with a King but Hubster is a cuddle junky.

C. Chore that you hate: All of them? Anything Garbage related. Except recycling. I'm talking about changing the poopy-diaper garbage and emptying the green bin. yak.

D. Dogs: We had a few dogs growing up but the most memorable would have to be a lovable little Terrier mix named Jinx. Or Binker. Or the Binks. She answered to many names. Also we had a sweet half pug half weiner dog who met got sick and passed away at only 7 months. Poor little boy. His name was Jaxon. Or Jax. Or Jaxtopher. Or Baxter. I have a problem with giving too many nicknames. You should hear what my girls answer to.

E. Essential start to your day: Smiles from my girls and hugs from my boy.

F. Favorite color: Green.

G. Gold or Silver: White gold.

H. Height: 5'2-ish.

I. Instruments you play: Nil :(

J. Job title: Teacher's Assistant. I heart my job.

K. Kids: Rhyan, 12 years going on 21. Aedhyn-Ann, 11.5 months.

L. Live: Cape Breton. B'y

M. Mother’s name: Christina

N. Nicknames: I don't have a nickname, but I always wanted one! Suggestions?

O. Overnight hospital stays: All pregnancy related.

P. Pet peeves: Rude, ignorant, mean, negative people. People who think the world owes them something. Ungrateful kids who treat their parents like crap. People who tail gate. People who constantly take pictures of themselves and post them all in the SAME album on Facebook. Come on people.

Q. Quote from a movie: I have WAY too many. None of them are deep or sentimental. I will leave you with one of my faves: "I'm no lady. I'm a duck" FYI I say this (or try to) at least once a week. No joke.

R. Right or left handed: Right handed.

S. Siblings: Lil Sis. Shes pretty wicked.

U. Underwear: Yes, daily.

V. Vegetable you hate: Corn. Double yak.

W. What makes you run late: Husband and children.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: wrist and ankle

Y. Yummy food that you make: I have mad BBQ skills

Z. Zoo animal: That I like? The bears at the local wildlife park seem to captivate my interest the most while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!