Monday, December 20, 2010

2 Years Ago Today

At this exact time, 2 years ago, Hubby and I were preparing for one of the biggest events in our lives. Our wedding! Our short but sweet ceremony was held at 7 pm on a cold day with just the right amount of snow on the ground. I believe that by this time I was at my ma and pa's all ready with my hair and makeup done, waiting to put my dress on because the photographer was going to be arriving at 5:30 to take pictures after taking pictures of the men over at our house where Mark and his groomsmen were getting ready. From what I hear, my poor hubby-to-be was quite the sight. Pacing the floors nervously. Not bad nervous.....good nervous, of course! I was calm as a cucumber actually. Not too much can get this chick out of gear anyways, but I'm stil proud of how laid back I "tried" to stay all day. It was a longgggg day.

The evening was perfect, everything we hoped for and more. It was our favorite time of year and all our family and friends were there. What more could a girl ask for?

Much love to my wonderful Hubby!
Cheers
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your mark!