Friday, November 12, 2010

Ooooooo Babies I Love Your Way......

My one wish for everyone who I care about is for them to feel the kind of love I have for New Baby and Rockstar Daughter. It is something that only a mom can feel. The love I have for them would get me through anything that I otherwise wouldn't make it through. They are so special to me and I hope one day they have a daughter of their own so that they can understand it can't be put into words. I was pleasantly surpised to find myself and our older girl become closer and form a new bond. This new bond was brought on by our new little one. We are always comparing her to Rockstar Daughter when she was a little baby and having her finally be with us is bringing back so many memories I have of Rockstar Daughter way back then. I've been so lucky and blessed to be able to call these two beautiful girls mine.
XO

3 comments:

Leave your mark!